Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
New home
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Today I have moved to a new place. New surroundings, strangers next door. Lets see what is in store for me here.

One advantage of being a new kid on the block is, there is a chance to start afresh, like a new leaf. The disadvantage is it takes a lot of time to make new friends, build the trust, build the circle of friendship, start over.

I will miss my old friends. There is a blob of sadness sticking in my throat, as I think about my old abode, so warm, so cozy, so friendly, with lot of memories.

Good luck to me as I hope to update this page everyday with every silly happening of the day.

Today had been busy.
posted by SK @ 11:45 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com