Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
Off the top of my head
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Crib list

* How does it feel to be fired? Not because you are incapable, then you deserve it, but because you are geographically in the wrong place. It is horrible.
* I have to improve a lot on my soft skills. I have to be more assertive and confident. And bold too. Tch tch.
* Whenever did I say I like Math. My brains seem to have gone rusty over the years, couldnt do simple geometry.
* I have started running at the gym. 20 mins of running and I am panting like a dog.
* This person told me I am doing a great job in this thing. And I gave a very very (to the power infinity) stupid reply. A thank you would have been soo simple. No, I wont write what I actually said. :--( I feel like strangling myself.
* This week I will get a chance to meet some of the women at my work place who have accomplished major career milestones. I will write my experience later.
* Off late, the more I realize the limitations of being a woman, the more I want to do/accomplish. Its like a burning desire. No way are women less capable. Balance is the mantra.
* My English is terrible. I need a crash course on good writing.
Lastly,
* Why cant all days be weekends? :--(

Thats it. More later.
posted by SK @ 9:32 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 4:01 AM, Blogger rads said…

    aw *hug*

    You should have a "rants and Vents" tag and crib under that. People will be ever so nice to you. :)

    We all learn at different paces SK, just don't be too hard on yourself. I think you are doing just fine the way you are.

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Maverick said…

    This is kind of a jhatka, I pictured u as a man. In ur Alaska trip pics i dont think i ever saw a woman, so i just assumed tht u were a bunch of guys goin crazy in Alaska.

    sounds similar to my list. Man i'm still picturing u as a mid-age guy with light moustache and a french- beard :)

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger SK said…

    Rads, arent you the sweetest. :--)
    I am fine now, I guess I was just stressed out last night.

    Maverick,
    Oh boy, I am ROTFLing. This is what happens if I dont put some cribbo posts once in a while. :--) I thought I write pretty girly stuff, so your man should have been really gay. ;--)
    Hope you are clear now, I went to Alaska with my husband. :--D

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Archana said…

    Like Rads said, you are doing fine as you are :-). Hope you are feeling better now.

    We all live and learn - don't feel bad about that! Good luck to you :-)!


    * Why cant all days be weekends? :--(


    Don't we ALL wish that :-D?

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Aparna said…

    * I have to improve a lot on my soft skills. I have to be more assertive and confident. And bold too. Tch tch.
    * Why cant all days be weekends? :--(

    These are there on my crib list too

     
  • At 3:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Whoa! looks like th Roller coaster weekend is actually a global issue this month! :-s

    This too shall pass.. breath in..breath out! :D

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger SK said…

    Arch,

    Thanks maam. :--) Means a lot.
    Pooh! Gone another weekend! :--(

    Aparna,

    Good luck to both of us to eliminate that from the list. ;--))

    Curious,
    Welcome here. Hahah.Thanks! :--)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com