Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
Happy day 64
Saturday, December 21, 2013
1) leisurely morning on a short holiday. Total Xmas feel with the lights, the cold, the snow. Just what I wished for this Xmas! Never realized that I actually missed snow.

2) tubing. Exhilarating. Went with dotter, then DH and I tandem tubed. 

3) played in the snow. Dotter wasn't sure why she was not able to walk on snow. It took a while for her to get used to the snow. Dotter got excited about writing on the snow.



4) we hung around Heavenly village for some time. Took pictures with Santa. Dotter played with the bear statues and the snow around it. Then it got too cold. Everyone except me and dotter had ice cream! I had hot peppermint mocha, another holiday wish this season. Then there was a parade for the kids which we attended, dotter was smitten by the doggy character. All in all a perfect Xmas experience!

5) saw all these kids in ski boots, sigh, really have to come back to ski some time. I know I have to get back to work but happy to have gotten this short break especially a snowy holiday!

posted by SK @ 7:18 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com