Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
Happy day 61
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
1) Two bosses said I am doing a good job in the chaos that is this project I am working on.
2) One neighbour aunty who is an Indian from South Africa and MIL's friend came to visit us. She has a grand daughter BSK's age and I want them to bond since they live close by.  Now when we go to Africa we will have a place to stay :--P
3) Hot power fusion Yoga. Phew! You dont do much, which is typical of yoga but the room at 100deg or so makes you sweat like anything. And the dim lights put you to sleep
4) A friend at work is expecting. :--) I thought I didnt see her much because she just started her MBA but turns out she was busy running from cube to the bathroom throwing up :--) Brought back memories of my pregnant days. What carefree days they were :--P
5) (this is something I should have written yesterday :--P) I was so tired I dropped everything and went to bed at 8. BSK does not sleep without me if I am around. Poor K did all my duties and then worked until 1:15 :--( I woke up at 1:30 and couldnt go to sleep, was responding to emails until  3 and then had trouble getting back to sleep because I had skipped dinner and was hungry. Thankful for such a wonderful husband, always ready to pick up my slack.
posted by SK @ 9:46 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com