| 1) morning cuddle time (with DH ;--p) precious. Thankful for the extra hour.
2) learning soft skills, working with too many unknowns, grey areas, last minute changes, not easy for the engineering mind to pick up, it is learning process
3) driving a meeting with 50 people every Monday does make me feel accomplished at the end of the day
4) BSK extremely cute and well behaved today. Ate her dinner of mumum and cabbage curry well. She is extremely fluent in Tamil, I have started talking to her in English little bit, her grammar is way off, but it is too funny to hear. I will try to capture some in the coming days. In Tamil she knows nethikku, innikku, nalaikku and use it correctly also. I have told her not to get off the bed if it is still dark. Today morning she woke up and said innum irutta irukku endhirikka vendam.
5) more sloppy sound kisses as BSK tried to sleep. Forgot a little of my work tension.
Happy Monday! |