Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
Happy day 11
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
1) glad to not have to fly to F town this week, feel like I have lot of time to get work done.

2)Paakadha song continues to make me happy ;--p in a loop all day

3) working with this super persistent guy. I  think he can never question my emails but he finds loop holes making me think again go back to my resources. Good to have such people. I am learning to be a nag too.

4) It was a stressful day with BSK. Let me just say she was a good girl in day care and she said sorry for something she did. Happy for that. And was super good at bed time.

5) body pump! How can women look so good. Toned is the new attractive. It gives face a definition too which I have started digging big time.
posted by SK @ 9:17 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger MK said…

    hey SK..I am so much in love with this happy day series that you are writing.It has a very positive effect in me.
    Please don't stop this.
    I am reminded of a prayer we sang at school:

    When upon life’s billows you are tempest tossed,
    When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost,
    Count your many blessings name them one by one,
    And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com