| 1) BSK woke up at 530. Both of us cuddled in bed until 630. Cherished the time. She loves to lie on me with her tummy on mine. She was in such a good mood.
2) met with someone in a different group for something we are investigating trying to do outside of regular work. It was nice to talk technology, competition, what my company is doing. Most of all people that are ready to talk! Spend time with us educating us on what is elementary for them. The guy called us enthusiastic people with great ideas :--)
3) wrote my monthly. I know nothing to be happy about, but to realize that I did some things worth mentioning when it has been only 2 months in the new team makes me happy ;--)
This song makes me happy.i do like Siva Karthikeyan. Common face in TN. Sung by Pooja of Super Singer fame. Psst I actually skipped my class so I could listen to this song on the elliptical :--) the half saree, siva's look, the lungi, the romance, all remind me of India many years ago :--) 500 cal burnt- says something about my liking for the song :--)
5) dinner! White pumpkin mor kozhambu, eggplant curry, cauliflower curry. BSK liked eating the 'flower' 'stem' 'tree' :--) you can see how food makes me very happy ;--)
Happy Monday! |