Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
Happy Day 49
Friday, December 06, 2013
1) Did I say I love this age of my daughter? Today night at potty time, I generally ask her to 'think' a little before deciding whether she is done with potty.
"BSK think panni sollu, done-a?"
"mmmm think-a pink-a?" Something new she got when she heard my think as pink one day
"mm think"
"think-a pink-a"
repeat previous two lines for 5 times before I get tired and change my answer to "pink"
And she goes "nooo pink illa think" :--P and makes the think face with fore finger on her chin.

2) More questions.
Again potty time.
"Cloud enna pannum?"
"two clouds idicha lightning varum!"
"lightning enna pannum?"
"lighting vandhu rain varum"
"rain enna pannum"
thinking "mmm BSK va wet pannidum"
"aayoo en BSK va wet pannum?" "!!" no answer.
She keeps asking again and again.
until I say "BSK veet ulla  vandhutta wet panna mudiyadhu!"
"Yay!!" :--)

3) Went to Sears to decide on cooking range. Very much leaning toward induction any ideas?? I like the sleek easy to clean look compared to gas range. Plus quick cooking etc. God dishwasher 200$ less than thanksgiving sale!!

4) One guy pro actively gave me status update. Phew! Recognized him.

5) Magna tiles! Got BSK this toy for xmas but couldnt wait until then to open it. Not sure who was more excited her or me. :--)
posted by SK @ 10:30 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com