Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
Happy day 41
Thursday, November 28, 2013
1) Thursday, at home.
2) 90 min class a friend teaches, attended with DH
3) kadanja Keerai with quinoa and urundai kozhambu. 
4) visit from friends , BSK getting better with them
5) gravity! But why did clooney have to die!
posted by SK @ 10:14 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Boy that was a spoiler about the film you have there. I think people will appreciate if you warn them about the spoiler alert about the film Gravity.

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Anonymous SK said…

    Oops sorry! I thought I was the last person on earth to watch the movie :--)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com