Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
Happy day 39
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
1) long long day, but one deliverable out of the way
2) hard lenses on and my right eye can focus!
3) "zebra siting on the zoey" BSK's English 
4) we played a super cute game. I cut her nose and faked throwing it off. Actually was looking for a crying BSK looking for her nose. But this smart girl, went to where I fake threw it, fake picked it up and fake fixed it back on her nose! All on her own
5) kitchen guy came, excited to look at space saving ways to make full utilization of then kitchen. That is what I am going to do tonight, happily browse.
posted by SK @ 9:19 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com