| 1) dinner time with BSK was nice . Burp sounds make her giggle like anything. Eppam she says so cutely. She had roti with red beans and beetroot.
2) oh man not sure if this is something to be happy about but got a bomb shell dropped on me today. The update was just sinking when I had to deal with more issues. Issues which no longer make sense after the bomb. This is the so called dynamic nature of work my boss said. Things keep changing and we have to keep moving fast. Anyhoo.
3) there is this jalapeƱo cream cheese at work which is totally yumm. They have chia seeds and flax seeds as toppings which I add to my breakfast. Happy for that
4) 100% pure products are totally awesome, my skin is much softer can feel it !
5) I think I am a strict parent. I talk logic to BSK and she gets it most times. Happy to have a logically thinking daughter. I think I have some sort of OCD too when it comes to disciplining , hope it is for daughters good :--s |