|
| Happy day 51 |
| Sunday, December 08, 2013 |
1) BSK's tumble :--) It is may be late for kids her age but given she saw another kid doing it only two weeks ago, and last week DH showed her how to do it, she just did it today. I was so surprised and scared too. :-) And when I asked her who taught her. "Shaan paapa" :--) The kid is a few months older than her. :--)
2) Watching old songs on TV and working with DH. Quiet times. Love songs do make me feel all fuzzy.
3) Gluten free bread. in Trader Joes. So I can eat bread when I feel like sometimes.
4) BSK's swim class. She seemed to have way too much fun. Amazing how quickly she adapts. When I asked her how she swam she held on to my neck and flapped her legs like crazy in the air.
There is a marked change in BSK in recent times.
"Ootha color ribbon" she can sing.
She can talk back! Phew!
5) Christmas tree is up and decorated. These stores are so full and stocked. It is tough to not shop. Better stay away from shops. Out of sight is out of mind. So much materialism.
|
posted by SK @ 10:11 PM  |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Did BSK do a rollover or somersault? Whatdo you mean by tumble?
-
This is what she does :--) I guess a somersault. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZjLSmH0Oew
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
Did BSK do a rollover or somersault? Whatdo you mean by tumble?