Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
Opposite of opposite
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
When I was packing all the clothes into suitcases, I only packed my clothes, and left DH's stuff in the hanger to be packed by him.
I forwarded my mails to the new address in the USPS website, and I didnt do it for DH.
Ok, now dont give me that look, it is not a selfish act, it is just...I was just.. following my natural instincts.
DH is a darling of course, he took it in light vein, though he kept telling me about how mean it was of me to have not packed his clothes and not change his address.

Now the day we moved, DH was responsible for packing the shoes. He packed every single of them sincerely, mine too, while commenting on the huge number of pairs I had.
When it was time to actually move, I look around to see that... DH had in fact, packed all of my shoes, sparing not one! What will I wear?

Both of us were reminded of the Friends episode, where Joey and Chandler fight about some clothes issue, and Joey, to do the opposite of what Chandler did, apparently he hid Joey's underpants, Joey, wore all of Chandler's clothes.

Similarly to get back on me for not packing his clothes, DH packed all of my shoes! Opposite sure is opposite!! :--D
posted by SK @ 8:22 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com