Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
Happy day 4
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
1) peaceful morning routine. All because I woke up early. 5:30. BSK was fussing a little but it was calming to see her calm down when I placed my hand on her. She makes me feel very loved. I let her sleep and went down to take care of her day care bag, cooker,fruits, and then coffee, bournvita, green tea. Even had time to make a chappathi for me to take for lunch. 

2) initially I saw the traffic and my heart sank thinking I might miss my shuttle to f town, there was an accident a mile out. After that all clear, managed to reach the terminal on time. Beautiful sunny day above the clouds on this cloudy day in the Bay Area .

3) French roast! Coffee at the terminal is so yummy , makes me almost look forward to my f town trips :--)

4) happy to have completed what I wanted to today. Thankful for the friendly folks always ready to help.

5) putham pudhu kaalai , beautiful song was playing in super singer on TV,, made me happy ;--)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=INtE27Vtu-c

Actually lot of 80s ilayaraja songs, very soothing. 

( was a frustrating evening, have some fighting to do with some folks at night, tensed, let us see how it goes :--) but still  striving hard to be happy)
posted by SK @ 7:32 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com