Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
Happy day 22
Saturday, November 09, 2013
1) happiness is BSK sleeping within 10mins of hitting the bed for nap time .

2) happiness is your daughter asking " I want one more chicken" and " BSKku beetroot kudu" 

3) happiness is BSK learning to eat with her hand. It is not so intuitive really. 

4) happiness being able to spend two hours at the gym on Saturdays. The classes are usually full with folks, I thought I was smart taking two classes but lot of people do that! Happiness is upping the lift weight.

5) happiness is having friends over and watching the kids have fun together or alone ;-P
posted by SK @ 9:59 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com