Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
Happy day 20
Thursday, November 07, 2013
1) aha almost missed it today. Glad I didn't :--)

2) so apparently India team was let go to meet the numbers. But thankfully they all found jobs right away.

3) I went to the girl geek dinner today. Bcos it was at the neighbor company. Went I went there I didn't know anyone, when I left I knew a dozen girls. The talks were good, reinforcing , made me realize how much I have changed personally. Really u couldn't recognize the person I was :--p so comfortable, meeting new people taking it in my stride. Tough to express

4) got my first sort of shout mail today I guess, adding one layer of thick skin at a time:--)

5) I missed a 9pm meeting to sleep with BSK. I think it was worth it. Now I have to make up staying up late.


posted by SK @ 11:36 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:15 AM, Anonymous yaadayaada said…

    Girl, Guess what!! i was there at GGD as well!! :-)

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Anonymous SK said…

    Aha!! Did we bump into each other? Would be interesting to find out :--)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com