Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
Happy day 32
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
1) OMG it is raining kudos! One more today :--)
2) BSK woke up at 3AM. Well that is not something to be happy about. She stayed in her bed. That is a good thing. I think she was too warm with the heater. She prefers no heater and be tucked deep inside cozy blankets.
3) BSK turns 2 and a half years today. I should do a post on her. Too many pending posts stacking up. Enrolled her in a ballet class. I am excited, although I am sure the first few sessions are going to be tough.
4) Retail therapy. Some toys and paint for daughter.
5) this whole exercise is helping me look for positive aspects of my life which means mission accomplished!
posted by SK @ 6:47 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com