| 1) that moment when you wake up and realize you have an hour to snuggle in bed before daughter forces you to wake up with "pee pee Amma". Priceless!
2) call unexpected from a good friend at noon :--)
3) one big task out of the way
4) fire fighting presentation in the evening. I am loving this roller coaster. I think something is a big deal and then realize everything is a big deal,hence nothing is, and this is what we have to deal with.
5) did I tell this already at sleep time BSk keeps Asking for huggy 3 4 times before she sleeps. I tell her Amma is sleepy da and boringly hug her in an attempt to get her to sleep. And she goes " Amma Ku thookam varudhu la adhan huggy kudu kudukka vandhen"!! I have no option but say thank youafterthe huggy. My little angel . |