Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
This little girl
Thursday, March 20, 2014
My little girl, makes the most difficult of things easy and the easiest of things difficult.

I was dreading night time potty training. After Daisy visited over the weekend, Monday I put the sheet in her crib and put her down without diapers. Three nights no accidents. Who would have thunk! There was dreading 3am wake up calls and washing pee pee sheets.

But of course she makes brushing her teeth the toughest job, like today! And making friends and talking to adults too. Will crib about it later, let this be a happy post. 


posted by SK @ 11:13 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Daisy said…

    Yeayyyyyyyyyyyy!! see I told ya shes a smart one!

    Go Baby!

    How cute that video is !!

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger yaadayaada said…

    Cuteness overload!

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger yaadayaada said…

    Hey girl, saw you today at the meetup, was going to come and say hi.. But since you were talking to others didn't want to disturb. Then lost you! Maybe will say hi next time!! :-)

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Anonymous SK said…

    Daisy, thanks to you!! :--)
    Yaadayaada, omg! OMG! You said you were at the GGD at Cisco as well right? We HAVE to meet!! :--)) How did you know it was me?!

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger yaadayaada said…

    Your name gave it away:-) I suspected it was you and was going to ask you. Now I know it is you. Definitely let us synch up next time. Email me.

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Anonymous SK said…

    I have no idea how to email you! Le tme know or you can mail me at saranya.kish@gmail.com

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com