Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
A little about Baby SK..
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
.. who is not a baby anymore. She is more like a mini version of me, DH says.

Her favorite phrase these days? "I am not your friend Amma" :--P


"BSK why did you write on the table?"
"I am not your friend Amma"

"Ask sorry only then I will be friends with you"
"But what did I do? I didnt do anything!"
"You were being mean to me"
"What? I just asked you to change your clothes/brush your teeth/eat your dinner!"

There are good times too.
Out of the blue "I love you Amma"

"How much do you love me?"
"So so much up to the sky"

"Do you like Amma or Appa?"
"I like both Amma and Appa" :--P Just like DH, non committal.

Today morning while brushing,
" I am a ballerina princess, I want to go to the castle and see the king and queen"
I said "BSK, you are a princess, so I am the queen and appa is the king. The house of princess is a castle, which is your house?"
"This is"
"So this is your castle, you are already inside the castle!"
*happy dance*

Last Sunday big riot with Appa
"I want to do Homework!"
I told K which child says this? Go and do homework with her. :--P

It is a different point that she likes it because her homework involves sticking pictures of things starting with certain alphabets and tracing letter which she loves.


She is not so shy anymore. Love interacting with other kids. She wants her friends to come to her house for sleep overs. We havent done that yet I just know she will love it.

She is an introvert from what I can see. Just like me. The similarity is so striking, it hurts to know she is going to go through everything I went through and still go through. :--P

Gym class, she goes but while other kids raise hands to go first, she is content being the last one to go.
When there is something out in the open that all kids like, and all kids go rush for it, this girl would not go, instead would go when everyone is gone, stealthyly and pick what is left.

When she says thank you or bye to her teacher or coach, she is often so feeble the other person never acknowledges it. Just like me again.

She is not bossy at all, only bossy to her parents. Content being on the sidelines, even though she has that burning desire to enjoy and participate in what is happening around.

So it took me by surprise when she got on the center table in her friends place and started dancing along with her friend for "Let it go"

I love our morning cuddle time. Alarm rings at 6:10, at the same time BSK comes into our bed. We cuddle for a while and DH goes for a shower. BSK and I share 10-15mins of pure bliss, cuddling as I slowly wake her up. How can she look sooooo pristinely beautiful so early in the morning?
"What day is it BSK?" She would answer. "Fridays are happy days because there is gym in the evening. She goes running to the bathroom as DH pretend chases her.
I got her more undies which are Princess themed. So she loves picking one for the day. Atleast that gets her to put on clothes on time! Some drama or the other, on the clothes and color and the theme to get her to wear the clothes. Then she goes running down to Appa for milk and breakfast.

Sleeping beauty :--P


She still loves my tummy, is it okay?

When DH and I hug, she cannot take it, she will come right in between and join in the hug. :--) There goes my dream of us being a Jillunu Oru Kaadhal family :--P She would never leave us alone for sure.

DH says he is not sure if she is a lot like me, or I have always behaved like a three year old :--P Oh well.

Happiness is finishing the puzzle

I got this 20 puzzles set for her and it has been the best investment so far. 24 pieces are perfect and she does them with minimal help. Other than that it is soft toys and animals. She combines  magnatiles and lego sets and animals and train sets and makes a huge mess but as long as she keeps busy I am fine. Playdoh is more for her to break into pieces than to make anything constructive. I am such a bore when it comes to crafts and stuff, so I barely do them with her. May be it is rubbing off on her. DH wants me to bake with her, but the pounds we might put on is quite scary. DH wants to make pizzas, and lasagnas with her. Be my guest I say.

She lovvves dancing, did I mention that already. She loves it especially when aunties dance showing midriffs :--P Like Jingunamani song.
She loves listening to tamil songs. Her new favorites are - Odum rayilai, koodamela koodavachu :--P

She has these puppies, and teddy bears that she would protect with her life and live a real life drama with them.  She would blanket the puppy saying it is cold. She would give timeouts to toys.
"Puppy sonna kekkave mattendra"
"Teddy bearkku colda irukku, adhan blankie pottrukken"
"Puppy has poo poo in her diapers!" :--P "Wipe pannidunga" "Wipe pannitte irukken, pogave mattendradhu" :--P

She loves twirling. Have to get her into a Ballet class soon.

Has learnt 'ghosts' this halloween. I asked her if she is scared of ghosts or monsters and she said monsters. Because apparently ghosts are funny! Have you seen a funny ghost?

She is a start negotiator. Plays with words. Shabbba. Plays the same tricks that I play on her which bugs me to no end. :--P

Stubborn little Taurean I am raising. Gets frustrated if she cannot get something right. Nope, will not accept help. Short tempered. Always wants her way.

I dont know how much of it is because of the way we raise her, and how much of it is inborn. :--P Only time will tell.
posted by SK @ 3:16 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Manousha said…

    BSK is so sweet and cute. She looks so gorgeous sleeping :)
    Good job documenting her lil talks! Share more!

    Badly want to talk to her too. I wish you lived nearby!

    Don't worry about her being a shy kid, she will get over it eventually.
    BTW i was a very shy kid too, nowadays people are scared of me! :)

    *hugs and hugs*

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger MK said…

    HAHAHAHAH!!iI love "poo poo wipe pannitey iruken..poga matenguthu" ..ROTFL

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger MK said…

    And what?Sasha isi a taurean???Too bad you kept this away from me for so long,Sasha and I are the newest besties in town.

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger SK said…

    Aww Manou :--)) We will come to Canada soooooooon!
    Hahahhaha i hope she turns out okay!


    MK, :--D awwww we have to meeeeet

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com