| - I cried! I don't know why, well I know why, but I don't know why a message from a long lost friend would make me tear up. I felt lonely and weak. Lot of negative thoughts in the head. But tears have a way of getting rid of the heavy low thoughts. It is almost as if tears carry the sadness with every drop. I felt better after crying. It has been a long time since I cried, feeling so vulnerable.
- I love my job. The responsibilities, the people, the exposure, dealing with big bucks, everything. Any other place will actually be smaller. But the impact would be bigger, I guess. Being here is not a bad deal, I don't know why I should feel that way.
- JSK ate her dinner in exactly 10minutes. That has got to be something to be happy about! I gave her thokku to taste. ' I cannot stop eating this kothu ', said she. Yes kothu instead of thokku you read that right.
- finished Outliers. Read a note- the luckiest person in the world is YOU! What are the odds of you being exactly you, with the exact genes and the exact genealogy ? An insanely small number terribly close to zero. Yet you exist. And that is being lucky. Being born in the right year at the right time matters. Luck has never been in my favor. Joining workforce in an industry that had lived through its fame, multitude of other factors leading me to be where I am right now. God has a plan. It may be a terrible plan like teach SK a lesson by taking her job away from her? Making her feel more insignificant than she already feels? Sorry happy thankful thoughts. Ok, I think God will always do what is good and what is right. If I did something wrong, and I need to suffer for it, so be it. Whatever it may be I need the strength to get through it.
- I am helping out with a women event. Met with my co chair from last year, was so nice to talk to her. Being part of some group, especially women group does boost your morale, the comeraderie is comforting.
|