| 1) I lost my credit card. I got a call from lost and found at work to come get it. I am not happy because I found it. I am happy I didn't even realize I had lost it until they called me to tell me they had found it :--) saved me some worry.
2) happy for friends, from my old group. I don't miss talking about kids all the time but it did feel nice to do it over lunch. Potty, sleep, work life balance, career.
3) thankful to have some extremely wonderful women leaders at work. Very friendly, helpful. That is what I like about my new job, relationships and people are respected.
4) thankful to have a wonderful day care miss who gives BSK excellent opportunities to behave and learn. Spent some time talking with her today with regard to BSK's behavior.
5)happy to have had masala vadais with evening tea. Courtesy MIL. Happy to have burnt it off with Insanity too, kept muttering the F word. |
hello!!!Appreciate your commitment .
This is wonderful.Keep writing.It is quite inspiring,u know?