|
| Happy Day 5 |
| Wednesday, October 23, 2013 |
Not a great start to the day. Lost my temper with BSK. But will forgive myself and try to make up for it today :--)
1) Quinoa found in the pantry. Cooked in the morning and took it for lunch.
2) No meetings in the morning!! Got some work done, some browsing, normal days are underrated.
3) Work email on phone. Not sure if it is something to be happy about, but will save me some effort to lug the laptop up and down in the night.
4) Palo Alto. Ten years ago I visited CA for the first time. I was awed. Floored. Esp by Palo Alto downtown. Have I told this story already? It was mesmerizing to walk into the Stanford campus, look at buildings named after Hewlett and Packard and Bill Gates. Today I went for my class. The downtown never fails to awe me.
5) My project mates. Totally cool. Entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley, I am happy to be acquainted with some of them.
Good night! |
posted by SK @ 10:05 PM  |
|
|
|
|
|