Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
Happy day 24
Monday, November 11, 2013
1) my laptop conked off over the weekend. Should have been a sad point over the weekend. Came to work by 740 and a good soul helped me get fixed before 8 even though he was not supposed to start work until 8. I was able to start working by 8. Felt very good wish I could  get to work at this time everyday!

2) BSK was at home because of Vererans day. MIL made her call me at around 11. It was the cutest call I have received so far. :--) she detailed what she did and what she ate. Relaxed me a little bit.

3) missed gym time because I felt like spending more time with daughter. Played some Lego, animals puzzle. Her smiles are contagious.

4) she ate her dinner of chappathi with s Chinese leafy vegetable and channa. I ask her to try anything new once before saying no and she gets it. First bite she spit it out. Second time I told her to eat it and that I won't give if to her it to her if she doesn't like it. She finished her meal.

5) three presentations to prep for tomorrow, one fight to prep, one 10pm mtg, the night is still young. Happy DH will give me company. 

And That is how the week rolls in


posted by SK @ 8:56 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:18 PM, Blogger MK said…

    Wow!Your work life sounds really hectic,but I can tell you enjoy it and that is what matters.
    I also like how you make vegetable rich meals for BSK.
    Wish I could do the same for my LO,but he is such a fussy eater.You should do some recipe posts too.I wonder how some parents can make their child eat Broccoli!!!!!!They are the awesome-est parents in my mind,you and Daisy,so far.

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Anonymous SK said…

    Hi MK,
    Mondays are the worst. and since this is new for me I am excited, ask me about it one year from now. ;--) Vegetable - I do nothing creative ya, just boil with little salt. :--( but let me try to do a post on eating sometime. BSK is fussy too,always in single digits in growth chart

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com