| I think I should call BSK as JSK now, Junior SK. She may look like DH but her personality is very much like me. And also she is not a baby anymore.
We gave her a head bath today and as usual she screamed the place down. My mom used to tell me I would scream the building down when I got head baths on Saturday too. All our neighbors knew it was Saturday when are heard me scream.
JSK loves music, doesn't like us talking when her favorite song is on in the car. " if you want to talk pause the song and then talk. When you are done talking play the song again." OK!! She has a ear for music and can understand beats, timing and tunes. DH cannot get that.
JSK has her imagination run wild. She know everything theoretically, it is in execution that she needs practice. Today to Minnie Mouse " I will talk with me in the airplane if you will be a good kid and not scream. You should not scream when everybody is sleeping. We should not disturb them. " ya right, let's see how it goes in the airplane.
Oh the attention seeking attitude is right on the mark too. Shy when someone does shower you with attention. Yesterday I watched her get happy and shy when S aunty hugged her and kissed her.
The only thing that will be different will be the girly ness. She seems to love girly clothes and girly things. They say such things skip a generation. I have absolutely no interest in those things.
So from now on BSK will be JSK. ;--)
Bye bye and see you on the other side!
|