Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
A for April Fool
Wednesday, April 01, 2015
After a lot of deliberation and thought decided to jump On to the A to Z April Challenge. I enjoyed doing it last year.  A blog a day might be tough this year with a lot of travel and no Internet on some days but I will try my best. 

April Fools day came by and is almost over. I got fooled by one friends status on FB but that's about it. I was at an Interop event all day. Super exciting to meet so many people from different companies. They all want our business, so tried to sell their stuff. Interesting. Also some racial discrimination observed. 

I almost laughed out loud watching this supposed Tesla April Fool prank. How cute ;--p and not impossible at all. 

https://amp.twimg.com/v/cdad704b-5167-42bd-9fd7-a5c39fabf1f9

The official April fool news from Tesla was of course the Model W, a dig on Apple but meh not so funny. 

http://venturebeat.com/2015/04/01/tesla-may-have-won-april-fools-day-with-apple-watch-parody/


During college days DH used to plan to play  pranks on me on April Fools day , make elaborate plans for make a fool out of me. One time to fool me he called me from a nearby phone to me again while he was talking to me on one line!! How would I have expected that!? Quite creative he is when it comes to things like this. Erm I guess other things too. ;--p We met some friends last Friday and they have named him '1Joke per minute' guy. When he is in that mode he can churn out jokes one after the other and not give you time to finish laughing at one before laughing at the next one. Life is simple take it easy is his rule in life. I love it. If not for him I would be wound up so much I would be broke by now. 

Hope you had a good April Fools day, fooled someone and got fooled too. ;--)

I cannot write long posts everyday but I hope I can do justice to the challenge. 

Adios.




posted by SK @ 7:31 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger Sachita said…

    I am going to join you for this challenge

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger MK said…

    Dint get your husband's prank..He called you from a phone when you were already chatting with him online?????

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Anonymous SK said…

    Sachita,
    Go for it, looking forward to it! :-))

    MK,
    He called me when he was already talking to me on the phone. So the other call came in and didnt expect it to be him.

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Manou said…

    been so long since i blogged, so am gonna start this challenge too, to give myself the push. Do we need to write everyday though?? ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com