Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
L for lucky or not
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Chennai has been a bit kind to me, it thinks, by raining everyday since I got here. I am glad about this, but if it raining here it means it is colder in other places I have to visit! Hm. Lucky or not?!

Chennai rains remind me of flooded streets we used to walk to school in, water was knee deep and I guess we would carry our shoes in hands and walk.  These are tropical rains I guess the downpour comes fast and furious for a short while flooding the streets. I saw this girl on the street walking with an umbrella which was pretty much useless, she was drenched up to the hips. 

Been eating moms food. Chicken biriyani today. ;--) shrimp kozhambu yesterday. Yummy food, it feels like all i am doing is eat and sleep and sit on my ass all day. No workouts. How will that work out? Lucky or not?!

JSK is getting pampered like anything. She is sleeping with Paati only, not bad for jetlagged days. I am calling this her summer vacation. There is this 8 year old girl, a friends daughter, with whom JSK has been playing. It is good that she has company. But this girl talks 'enna di inga vaa di and po di'. I don't want JSK to learn that from her. Lucky or not!?

Laterz.
posted by SK @ 10:24 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Daisy said…

    sounds yumm :)
    wrt JSK pickingup podi vadi language - dont worry she will forget it in a month after getting back here too :)

    How long are you in Chennai? When do you start your adventures?

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Anonymous SK said…

    Daisy good to know! Konjam concerning haha :--). Starting soon pray ya :--)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com