Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
Hello hello and good bye Chennai!
Monday, May 18, 2015
Feels like I haven't written in a long while but it's only been a week! So many thoughts, so many people, so many experiences. Will write in detail later.

My sleepless nights have begun again. Last night I couldn't sleep. Because I had just learnt that Europeans don't like credit cards ;--p and I don't remember my PIN number to my debit card. Seriously does anyone use debit card anymore? I haven't used it in so long. I don't deal with cash at all. I am still scared to carry hard cash. 

But thankfully somehow things have worked out. Although I have to be careful how I spend, which I don't like. 

Also this public transport thing. I need internet. I regret not buying an unlocked phone. Will definitely go for it next. If I have to walk to someplace I need Google  maps at the least. And some directions are confusing. Add to that language issues? 

Now I am wondering what the hell was I thinking planning a trip with a totally disobedient 4 year old. I am certain of one thing. Fun or otherwise, it is going to be a trip I will remember for a long time. 

As usual prayers appreciated. My dad as usual is super worried. 

Also JSK turns 4 today. :--)
posted by SK @ 11:33 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Shachi said…

    Happy birthday to the little one! Hugs and blessings!

    you will do fine in Europe - enjoy the mommy-daughter bonding time....

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger MK said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JSK!

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Than Shachi, for reminding me ;--)

    Thanks MK!

    SK

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com