| Thats were we stayed last night!!! I still cannot get over the beauty and unearthly ness of this place. Where the Grimm Brothers found inspiration to write the fairytales - Sleeping Beauty, Rapunzel, Pied Piper of Hamelin, Hansel and Gretel, Little Red Riding Hood and more. Long huge red roofs, stunning greenery, serenity and peace, with the castle in the midst. Mean rude witch like looking hostess not withstanding ;--p
This was the best day since it was pretty open and we got to run around and play quite a bit, just me and JSK. We had her umpteenth birthday dinner in the castle.
Beautiful remote place. No English! Well worth the trouble I would say.
-- A little about JSK in Germany. Lots of people talk about her hair and how pretty she is. That is until she opens her mouth. ;--p Today one lady said she thinks Indians are the prettiest and that I should make more babies if all of them will look like JSK. ;--p. And there I was admiring the blue eyes blonde haired smooth skinned German kids. Grass is certainly greener on the other side.
I have so much to write ;--( but I have to figure out my plans for tomorrow. Also there is so so so much to see in this Continent called Europe! I want to move here for a year so I can experience it until I get tired of it! Amrika seriously seems borrrring. May be because we have seen a lot of it. Plus there is no thrill of the language barrier. Not understanding what to do and figuring out things on your own, is exciting. Now I pray hope the rest of my trip goes uneventuful. I am tired. That's why I want to move here. So I can take it in slowly with weekend trips instead of two week vacations which are tiring. Ciao! |
I live in UK and given the proximity to Europe, we visit it frequently. I had the chance to visit Amrika this new year and I fell in love with NYC. Grass is always green on the other side.