|
| Most embarrassing moment |
| Wednesday, April 11, 2007 |
We see this topic when we (used to) fill autograph books way back in school, and while doing tags here in blogdom. I usually make up something because I didnt know or understand what would qualify to be an embarrassing moment.
Something happened a couple of months ago, which totally left me embarrassed, and I thought its only fair I record it in my blog.
One morning, when I had to give a full day session to some folks, I was already nervous, and with less sleep the night before. My Manager and I had exchanged a couple of emails regarding the session and he said we will meet up and discuss more at 8 in the AM. I came in pretty early, parked my car, and as I was walking towards the building, I was inadvertantly looking for Beamers, of Silver color, that my Manager drove. I spotted one which closely resembled the same. I had to confirm it was the right one. He had a baby seat in the behind I knew, so as I neared the car, I peered inside the tinted glass, in a very obvious way, to check for the baby seat.
If anyone had spotted me then, I would have looked a sight, perring into a car, with an inquisitive look.
Precisely thats what happened. My Manager happened to have just parked the car, and hence was still inside the car as I peered in! I got the shock of my life when my eyes as they scanned the inside of the car, spotted a figure in the driver seat, very much like my Manager!
Immediately I swung away, trying to make it as casual as possible, and walked faster towards the building. I picked up coffee from the Cafe before going up and sure enough there my Manager was, he had just come in.
Of course neither of us talked about this little, most aptly I can say embarrassing incident, but I am sure he must have thought I was a nut. And I should say he is doing a pretty good job of covering it up and maintaining the professionalism.
Now can you tall me your most embarrassing moment without making one up? |
posted by SK @ 6:22 AM  |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
Ohh NOOO !!!! ippadi mattum nadanthu irunthaa, anikae ennala class'ae eduthu iruka mudiyaathu :-)
-
Aww :),I think I have my fair share of regular faux paus' one of them being running into ex-colleagues/acquaintances at the supermarket and asking concerned questions about their offsprings when they dont have any! And then of course the fairly common "is this your grandson/daughter" and finding out its their own kids or the other way around. Ya, I do this on a regular basis.
But the one that happened recently was that I got a call asking if I could volunteer for something the following Saturday and I told that person I wanted to spend the whole weekend studying since I was lagging behind and hence wouldnt be able to commit. That particular Saturday, found me running into the same person first at the mall and then later in the theaters :) and boy did I have to come up with a good enough story then!
-
J, I didnt have the option. :--)
altoid, LOL! :--) Oohh boy those are quite embarrassing situations to be in!! :--) I wouldnt be able to face the person when I know that they know that I lied. :--(
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
Ohh NOOO !!!! ippadi mattum nadanthu irunthaa, anikae ennala class'ae eduthu iruka mudiyaathu :-)