|
| Two years! and going strong |
| Wednesday, April 25, 2007 |
Yeah yeah I know, senti stuff coming, please click on the red cross on the top right corner if you arent in the mood for it, cos I am going to write whether you read this or not! :--D
Last Sunday marked our two year wedding anniversary. Two years. Two years! Sounds like a long time, yet everything feels so fresh and new still. I spent the first year worrying about whether DH will change from being a loving husband to a mundane boring, typical husband. Second year has gone by, only strengthening my faith in him and my love for him. DH is the same person I knew before marriage, my best friend and life partner.
He is still ready to do anything to make me happy, make me smile. He will eat anything I make, he gives me an impression I am the best cook in the world, although I know very much that that is not true. He makes me feel I am the most beautiful woman with a wonderful smile, sometimes I go on days, happy, until I see the mirror. He has a perfect explanation for anything wrong I do, justifying it, so I wont feel bad, even if it hurts him. He is practical and balanced like any Libran, yet considerate of my irrational, sloppy feelings nevertheless. He can sometimes kill his happiness to make me happy, it brings tears to my eyes. He never gives up trying to woo me, in all ways possible, making me feel loved and wanted, just like good old days of courtship.
No regrets whatsoever in life. Problems come and go in life, if you have the perfect partner, your best friend, to cruise the life with, life cannot be any better!
For a change we had a really relaxing romantic getaway for our anniversary on a cute little island, not so far from the mainland, yet so far away in terms of lifestyle. The residents use golf carts as a means of transportation, to give you a little hint. We hiked till our legs gave away, up to an elevation of about 1000 feet, on beautiful countryside and ate till our stomachs cried for mercy in the numerous little authentic places, which were not the usual chain restaurants.
I hope to write about one of the most interesting part of the getaway in my next post, hope I have the enthusiasm to write in detail about it. |
posted by SK @ 7:50 PM  |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
happy anniversary once again :-) nice place (pic). looking fwd to read that interesting part :-)
-
Congratulations :-))! Please put up the next part soon!
-
J and Arch,
Thank you! Next post up! :--)
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
happy anniversary once again :-) nice place (pic). looking fwd to read that interesting part :-)