|
| One of those days.. |
| Wednesday, February 03, 2010 |
...when you just feel happy. It amazing how small things give you a rush, a heady rush of happiness, leaving you elated.
Today is rest day for workout, and suddenly I feel like I have a lot of time. When being under pressure I have to take advantage of such days. Literally living one day after another, when no pressing meetings/deadlines are in the near vicinity (for two more days) I have to take the opportunity to feel elated. To be proud. To be part of history, as the big boss put it, whether its true, it is yet to be seen. To feel the passion. To be content. To just be. Normal.
Small peaks.
Recently I have realized that ANYTHING is possible, if you allocate time for it and do what needs to be done and give due time to see the results.
I have been sweating way too much after workouts, serves me right for teasing DH on how much he sweats, I have had to shower in the evening as well like DH does. Endorphins/adrenaline rush feels so good. I almost miss it today.
Moong dhal in the cooker for dinner. Who wants to join us? Song of the moment/day/week/month - Un mela aasai than.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuMrzXQbrhw Karthi is good!! Reminded me of Surya so much. I hate to say this, but I like Dhanush's voice in this song. Suits well. |
posted by SK @ 6:53 PM  |
|
| 6 Comments: |
-
gv surprisingly composed well for the movie.and why everyone is so fitness freaky these days?free
-
sk: "Recently I have realized that ANYTHING is possible, if you allocate time for it " you need to write those anything is possible books:) but yeah i agree, once we make anything part of routine, it is smoth from there.
-
I can see SK's very happy. No wonder she comments with a 'different' id en al in my blog :P
-
Awwww! Yesskay akkka....You are making me guilty. I haven't run in like two weeks:) And here you talk about taking a day off from work.
And it is soo cool to see you all smiling :D
-
soin, wait till you get to our age :--D If we dont work out we will bulge into balloons.
Sachita, Gee, I am preaching too much la? Need to stop. :--D
Grad, I emailed you man, pliss see.
Mr Bodhi, Aaah, its okay you went to India, new job, new place, takes some time to settle. Dont be too hard on yourself. :--D
-
Hey no mail! Enga amcha? ID is in my about me page..
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
gv surprisingly composed well for the movie.and why everyone is so fitness freaky these days?free