Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
Happy day 25
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
1) this person , man, I am in awe of him. I almost cancelled this outside of work meeting first thing in the morning cos I had a full day but happy I didn't. He had some excellent ideas on somethings and I am glad he thinks I can contribute in some way ;--) but man I wish I were half as good as him.

2) most of the day went in meetings. No time for lunch, thankful for the coffee place that carried some muffins which I had for lunch.

3) more learnings, watching arguments. Thankful my manager covered my back at a heated discussion. Not sure how long I can expect that. Do you know the feeling where you are in a battle and you actually  are on the other side? That is how I feel sometimes. But it is just a matter of time before I have a good picture of both sides. Learning to argue with the end goal in mind without making it personal. Some amazing people I work with who do this beautifully.


4) work is extremely crazy but as I was telling a friend it is so dynamic and fast paced, it is like being in a roller coaster. I like it so far. Please don't mind me talking so much about work, what else can I write about everyday on a weekday?

5) thankful for this person to give me time   until tonight to deliver something that was due today. Absolutely no time at work and cannot get to it before BSK falls asleep. Technically tonight is also today no. Again DH is giving me company.
posted by SK @ 6:58 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com