|
| Happy Day 27 |
| Thursday, November 14, 2013 |
1) Tummy time with BSK in the morning was cute, made the tone for the day :--)
2) Got two important tasks out of the way. Phew! Things are lining up a little better, the fog is lifting as they would call it. I am getting a hang of how things work in the new job. And totally get now what they meant when they asked me - how would I prioritize tasks, and be on top of emails. :--P I thought I was good with emails, but now, I am behind by two days atleast. Now I understand what they mean and get it.
Ohoh almost missed this. The mistake I said I owned up for? Turns out it wasnt a mistake :--P Gah, mixed up ship week and dock week. :--) Big relief.
3) Have some friends over for a mid week get together to watch the last test match of Tendulkar. :--) They are watching downstairs while I am attending a meeting upstairs (and blogging :--P) and DH is putting BSK to sleep. I love such friends who can feel at home and totally understand. :--)
4) Yay! My brother is engaged! :--) Been thinking about them through the drives. Looking forward to India trip.
5) Spoke to Akka Maama who are visiting chennai for the engagement. It was nice to hear them. Akka is such a riot to talk with, humorous, funny, even as she ages that has not changed. :--) |
posted by SK @ 9:31 PM  |
|
|
|
|
|