Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
Happy day 26
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
1) I made a mistake at work. I accepted that I did it. The person was very good about it. I am happy accepted it instead of trying play the blame game. Now we are trying to cover ourselves somehow make sure it doesn't become too big of a problem. Happy this person is helping me with it.

2) so I am working on things that are like analytical problems. Like multiple constraints and I need to get something going resolving all the constraints. It is the worst possible scenario we have. We are doing the push pull game, to see who can bend more, or who can do more work, who can spend more dollars. More power play, like who needs whose business. And then sometimes we go in circles not able to come to a decision.

3) enough work. BSK wants to read 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 books tomorrow, already  reserved. Every night i have to coax her into finishing reading and sleeping . She is getting fear of the dark. "Light off panna bayamairukku ma" poor thing. I kept her fav koby to hug her and told her she need not be afraid.

4)guess what her cute little toddler tushy in the tiniest underwear with Abby all over made me smile at bath time. When did she grow up so much to wear 'adult' clothes aka underwear  :--p

5) BSK is counting. Erm correctly. She used to count earlier but didn't get hang of it, used to repeat count. I think she gets it. Although she gets confused more than 7. So tonight she had 11 toes ;--)

6) today is a special day well technically tomorrow but it is already tomorrow in India so..my little brother is getting engaged!! :--)) and I am getting live photos from the ceremony. 
posted by SK @ 7:54 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com