| No seriously how much beauty can a city have??!! I turn my head and I want to click it, but no clicking doesn't do any justice. The life there, both present and past cannot be captured in pictures. Also I am not a good photographer. ;--p
We spent time just walking around the old town, with neat surprises in every corner. I could spend eternity here.
The sound of music gazebo.
This is inside the Dom. I couldn't take my eyes off of the details. The picture is not great, from iPhone. It is not that jarring baroque I saw in other palaces but super seamless lines that are pleasing and calming to look at, quite fit for a church. This is also the church where Mozart was baptized! I wasn't planning on visiting this so it was a super bonus and surprise for me.
Beautiful city! Cheers.
|