| Need some serious pick me up. DH and JSK have left for camping. ;--((((((((
And I have an executive report due end of today with very short notice. I am tired. I need a Friday evening. I couldn't say bye to my darlings. I am in meetings non stop. I wonder if such a job is possible for anyone with a family to do. We have folks flying to Asia within 3 days notice. We are working this weekend. I am hoping to sneak off to Big Basin for lunch atleast. This time we were group camping, 30 people!! Gosh I am in the planning Watsapp group and there is too much fun stuff going on. AID gang, super duper fun. DH is also taking the telescope. Waaaaaah. I want to cry. So let me think of some good things.
I have OKKanmani running in the background, and I realize we have already done this. Marry, but not give up on our careers. Apparently life with two kids is like 'lived happily ever after' something every person in their 20s aspires for. So no complaints. Except that not giving up either careers means putting up with super long commutes and meticulous time management. DH says I drop everything when work beckons. I don't know how to fix it. I can feel the time crunch. 24 hours not enough. Nothing can wait.
But winter is followed by summer that is the law of nature. I will patiently wait for sunny days.
|