| I am lazy lazy lazy. I want to do a lot of things but body refuses yo budge. It's almost as if my head and body are totally disconnected!
How do those that keep running from one task to another do it? The way I handle my laziness is just force myself to sign up for things. Put it on calendar, involve people other than me. I seriously wonder if left to myself I would just be in bed all day ;--P and then regret. Of course I have to.
So anyway, that is what I feel today. Total couch potato. The thing is, the more you be so, the more you want to be so.
Inertia is my problem. I have no concept of balance. Everything has to be in superlatives. Which is very bad as per yogis. Stability, balance, neutral must be the mantra. 0 or 1. Cannot be in meta state.
I was snapping at a lot of people today. So much inefficiency. When people don't know how to work with Outlook calendars. Wasting time. I don't have time for questions that could be resolved without talking and typing. Simple ways to improve efficiency and stop wasting people's time. This guy I pulled in to help out gives excuse after excuse to not meet. Not sure how well he will do here. I am almost inclined to give him a feedback. Gosh. I would not have him in my team. Some guys are paavam too. That don't get a break. That don't know how to work the system. Some guys never learn. Cannot be professional. Cannot learn to manage their time or keep track of their deliverables. Where are the smart guys. I guess they are not where I work ;--P
Africa in less than two weeks. And I am definitely not ready. But what is new. Let me list out my to dos. - visa! - typhoid shots. Got hep a and yellow fever vaccines today - pick malaria and other meds - buy new shoes - think about clothes, luggage, meds etc - lesson plans - 12 in total to be done out of 15 phew! - complete transition out of the team. I have no back fill. So I don't know who to transition to. 1.5 weeks to go. New guy who will take 30 % of my tasks seems clueless so far. Not confident he will do what is expected of him. - complete tasks I wanted to complete at work - long list - new team ramp, understand what I am getting into - haircut for myself and JSK - car wash - ask neighbor for weekly food when I am out
That's all.
Oh Happy Friday! Watch Martian this weekend! |
errr.. if you consider yourself lazy what does that leave me at!!!