|
| What attracts me the most |
| Sunday, February 24, 2008 |
I found the answer.
We watched Jodhaa Akbar this Friday. And it was a eye openner for me. I found out what I find most attractive in the opposite sex. The Nose. Yes. Followed by eyebrows and eye lashes. Followed by Eyes.
The first time I saw DH, as he sat in the train looking out into the dark through the window, I noticed the side profile of his nose, it looked cute. The placement of the nose plays a very important role in how attractive a person looks. I personally like sharp noses, not too sharp, and it must not be chinki-ish.
Of what revelence is it to Jodhaa Akbar? Hrithik, of course. Contrary to popular belief that all girls fall head over heels in love with him, I dont like him. Precisely because of his nose. I dont know I feel it doesnt really suit his face. The first 30 minutes of the movie, I was cringing as his face was shown. This is the very first movie of Hrithik I have watched, I confess. Yes, he has a well built body and all that, but the first and foremost for me is the face, and on it, the nose.
Second, comes eyebrows, and eyelashes. Followed by eyes themselves. Hrithik, passed this test in flying colors.
This whole weekend I have been analysing the noses of people. If they have a well shaped sharp nose, I find that I like them.
Anyways, that said, I should give it to Hrithik. Inspite of scoring negative points for his nose, I was floored by his acting. The romantic parts of the movie were greatly done by both him and Aish. By the end of the movie, his acting quite made up for his nose I should say.
Readers can take this as a tag, what attracts you the most in the opposite sex. As long as you remain PG in your posts, I would enjoy reading them. :--) |
posted by SK @ 8:42 PM  |
|
| 11 Comments: |
-
ayyo...you had so much patience to sit through the whole movie eh ;-)
-
I would just say,the eyes. Nose and the rest of the paraphernelia dont matter(probably cos my own are terribly imperfect ;). But no thanks, I dont want to take it up as a tag :P.
-
Very illuminating Sk, very illuminating;). Now you can write a computer program that takes in pictures and analyses their noses, eyes etc. objectively and outputs either of the following
"SK will not like you"
"SK will like you"
"You should have met SK before she met DH";).
I can write the program for you for small fee;)
-Ok
-
psbb? who? batch??
nose? sneeze!
reaching out for inhaler!
-
for me..?itz handz :) i dno y...or mayb i do knw y...actually im pretty tall n 'well-built' for a gurl...n so my palmz r pretty...uhhmm...huge...!to me itz alwayz been a complex (esp when the mehandi lady tells u shez gna charge me fr 3 handz!) n so i smehw look at ppl's handz first...silly huh? :)
bt nose,eyez n eyebrowz work too... :)
-
ok u are tagged!:) please drop by!
-
Aye!Aye!Aye!! Am a nose person too....and Im so goddamn releived someone else doesnt like Hrithik as well coz they think his nose aint placed properly....and yes, Jodha Akbar, me thot his nose wudda looked more suitable on a snorting horse...I swear, and thats all I was fascinated by as I watched the movie!!! Thank God for small mercies, I aint the only weirdo around :D
-
dusthi, hehe, I made DH sit as well, popcorn helped. :--)
altoid, we dont have to be perfect to like something :--D
Ok, Hhehe it would have made sense, may be before I met DH, not anymore ;--P
markiv, yes, me. Wats with the inhaler?
preeti, welcome here, I like hands as well, :--) And not silly at all!
ibh, will do maam! :--)
hakuna matata, gee, I am sooo glad I am not the only weirdo too!!! :--)) Horse nose is sooo prefect for Hrithik's nose, best description :--)) Btw, welcome here !
-
If I ever have a plastic surgery, it would be on my nose. What attracts me is eyes.
-
Joy, Same here! Perfect noses are a few! :--)
-
Chuckle :) I like hrithik. nose or no nose.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
ayyo...you had so much patience to sit through the whole movie eh ;-)