|
| Am it |
| Tuesday, December 11, 2007 |
Tags are piling up. Archana tagged me a while go. I have no interesting answers to give, as I have not one humor bone in me, I realize a tad bit late.
Q1. Are you happy/satisfied with your blog, with its content and look? Hm not really. I would like so many things to be better in my blog. Content wise, I wish I had more time to organize the thoughts in my posts better, I am always in a hurry while writing posts. I am okay with the look.
Q2. Does your family know about your blog? No. I dont think they have time to read my ramblings, they hear enough on the phone.
Q3. Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing? I should say I am a bit embarrassed. I started blogging as a vent out, when lot of things were happening in my life and I couldnt share it with friends, so I started writing. Now I think my blog is ok, nothing too personal, a few of my friends read it, I consider it private now.
Q4. Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts? Oh yes. Especially the good heart comments to my rants, lifts my spirits up.
Q5. Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself? When I have lot of vetti time on hands, I go blog hopping. Happens once in a blue moon though.
Q6. What does visitors counter mean to you? Do you care about putting it in your blog? Counters dont mean much to me. I dont have one in my blog. As long as a few regular bloggers comment I am happy.
Q7. Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures? Oh yes. :--) But now, I think I have seen most of the fellow bloggers, so very little is left to my imagination.
Q8. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging? I think so. I am more aware of the various happenings in different worlds, like cinema, sports, politics, technology etc etc, some I wouldnt care to read on my own. And it provides a great network of virtual friends. I am more comfortable online than in person. And of course there are all these professional blogs, CEO blogs, I think it is a good medium, a decent success.
Q9. Do you think that bloggers’ society is isolated from real world or interacts with events? I have read about quite a few blogger meets, and they all seem to have gone well. I have met a few bloggers myself and have liked meeting them. So I dont think they are isolated.
Q10. Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it’s a normal thing? It does annoy me a tad bit. I am a sensitive crab. I usually try not to be critical in others posts too.
Q11. Do you fear some political blogs and avoid them? I avoid confrontations of any sort mostly. I read them, just dont contribute.
Q12. Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers? No.
Q13. Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die? LOL, never thought about that. I hope I dont have to for a long time.
Q14. What do you like to hear? What’s the song you might like to put a link to, in your blog? Unnai Kandene.. song from Paarijatham. Thanks to OK for introducing the song to me. It makes me feel instantly alive and better when I listen to the song. One reason is of course I am an eternal romantic ;--) Listening to this song made me fall in love all over again. Other reasons are the melting female voice, and Pritviraj.
As usual I am not going to tag anyone, readers pliss feel free to take it up. |
posted by SK @ 9:30 PM  |
|
| 5 Comments: |
-
What the f is this? You got the questions from some kind of a shrink? :)
What do you think will happen to your blog, when you die? It seems! I dont think Freud would ask somebody wierder questions.
And when are you going to sing this?
-Ok
-
That song is my fav as well. It always runs on loops :-)
-
Aiii - thank you :-) - you are the only one I tagged who has done it - good girl :-)!
Ya - I like the parijatham song too - I found it by fluke on the Raaga top 10 :-)!
-
Reading your blog after a long time SK...[:)]
-
Ok, LOL! :--) MMmm I have to find the karaoke version of the song first. Appram than singing.
Dushti, Yes, its awesome na! :--)
Archana, Haha, of course maam, how can I not. :--))
Shilpa, welgum maam. Hope you stick around for some time, dont disappear immediately ;--)
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
What the f is this? You got the questions from some kind of a shrink? :)
What do you think will happen to your blog, when you die? It seems! I dont think Freud would ask somebody wierder questions.
And when are you going to sing this?
-Ok