Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
Mundhinam paarthene
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Melts my heart..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxV0A0xnw1o


0:00 - 0:22 - Surya speaks. His voice is amazing, I can use another word I am deliberately refraining from. That 'tch', the silent laugh, superb. Even his 'Malini' which is more 'Maalni' sounds so sweet.

0:54 - 1:12 - Naresh Iyer is awesome-o.
Ippozhdhu ennodu vandhaalenna
Oorpaarka ondraga sendraalenna.

Note, it is Ippozhdhu, and not flat ippodhu or rounded ippozhudhu, so beautiful!
Such a romantic way of asking a girl to marry him!

2:35 - Note how Naresh croons with love, the 'ooh' sounds sooo romantic, my heart flips over.

2:48 - 2:51 - Vinaa nooru kanaavum nooru vidai solladi - most beautiful part of the song, especially the the way Naresh goes 'kanaavum', portrays the yearning so well. The female sings the same tune later, but it does not come close to Naresh Iyer's rendition.

The female has done a decent job, but I guess Naresh has put his heart and soul into the song, I can feel his voice, so well, I can almost touch it. If we can hug voices, I would hug Naresh's.

4:06 - 4:16 - :--) so cute. the desperation is portrayed so well, memories are kindled.
Thalai saaikka tholum thandhai
Viral korthu pakkam nindrai
Idhazh mattum innum en dhoorathile


4:26 - Unai andru enakku edhu edhirkaalame - meaningful words in a melting tune.


I am sure the movie will be a bummer just like SOK, hyped up, but still I will go, watch Surya and come back.

Thanks to Aparna for reminding me to listen to this Album.
posted by SK @ 6:24 PM  
12 Comments:
  • At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it's Gautham Menon movie. Won't be as bad as SOK en al! Yes, this song is too good. Also listen to nenjukul peidhidum by hariharan..

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Daisy said…

    so awesome!thanks for reminding me to listen to this album..

    unami dhan SK.. nee sonna mathiri, when he says "Ipporzhdhu" there is such a fierce longing and he renders it with such force that you can feel it illa?

    arumai arumai...

    SOK pidikadha??? anything with Surya and Jo,I will watch it :)..

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Daisy said…

    oo btw, the music right before "kaadhale swasame..."- doenst it remind you of 12B ( mutham mutham mogame song i think.. or maybe it oru pinagai poove.."

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Ram Srinivasan said…

    Huh! Considering you sing well I think your taste in music should be decent. So let me give this song a try.

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Ram Srinivasan said…

    Huh! Nothing special. Maybe I need to hear it a few more times to feel what Daisy and you are feeling, or maybe I should just be A GIRL!

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger Ram Srinivasan said…

    @Daisy: "Arumai" it seems. Lol!

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Daisy said…

    @ OK,
    dont tell me you dint like the song.. taste-a illai unaku..

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Ram Srinivasan said…

    @Daisy: No no:). Just found your choice of words funny.

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger SK said…

    Adi,

    Hmm I hope the movie is good. Yes thats the only other song I like in that movie, sadly.

    Daisy,
    :--) Ye! I am glad I am not the only one in love with this song really! :--)
    Yes you are right, most of the music seems 'stolen' or heard from somewhere.

    And reg the tag, yes you should definitely do it!! :--)

    OK,
    Song pidikkalaya? Well, you have to be a girl and in love ;--) And like Surya ;--)

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Ram Srinivasan said…

    "And like Surya"

    You really don't know the significance of this statement.

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yes I like this too..... but my fav of the album is nenjukkul peithidum...... Hariharan-ji effortlessly takes it to another level!!!

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OK,

    Heheh prob the same significance as ' you must be a girl ' :--)

    Kutti,
    Vaango vaango :--)
    Yes, I like that song as well. Micham ellam waste.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com