Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
What I want most
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Have you wanted something so badly, so badly, it almost eats your head?
I do. Now.
I know I need to be patient, and I know it is not entirely in my hands.
I just want a little luck, some kindness from certain people, and I promise I will try my best to be a good girl.
If only.

So I have a petition. Mainly to get my head from reeling, and my fingers from shivering.
Fellow friends, bloggers, those who believe in the power above, please pray for me. Those who dont, send some of your best luck my way.

What to pray for? What to wish for?
Like my good friend said, I dont know what I want.
Err..I know you can hear the balloon burst.
Err.. I do kinda know what I want. But I dont want to talk about it and jinx it before it happens.
Some of you know.

Please (to the power of infinity) wish me luck and pray for me.
Pray 'whatever SK wants to happen, happens' :--) Pretty please.

I promise some goodies if it happens, to every one who prays.



*Fingers crossed*
posted by SK @ 6:55 PM  
10 Comments:
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger DivSu said…

    I am sure you will get what you want! :)

    All the very best!

     
  • At 4:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Praying hard!! :D

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    peace to the world, and SK. And me!


    You'll get it. Just like I will!

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Laksh said…

    Fingers crossed for ya! Hope you get whatever it is you want so badly :)

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Daisy said…

    I think I know wat you want.. Praying for you ( and for me ;) ) to get wat we want...

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    All the best SK! :) Hope whatever you want to happen, happens!

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger Scribblers Inc said…

    one big bunch of prayers goin out!! you gonna get it!! :D

    Scribblers Inc.

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger SK said…

    Thanks Divs, Chutney, Adi, Laksh, Daisy, Aparna, Scribbler!!!
    I really need them!

    Daisy, errr... what is it you think I want? :--)

     
  • At 3:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not my first time here, but commenting for the first time.
    Praying hard for whatever you want to come true.. and do keep us updated, when it does happen :)

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you have got, what you wanted :). GOD bless you.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com