Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
Seven days of positivity - Day 2
Wednesday, August 04, 2010
Skipped yesterday, since yesterday was overly hectic, even the evening.

Today I am thankful for the following -

1) Friend J got a job! :--) Just heard the news and I am elated for her. My brother's interview went fine, he has a good vibe about the interview, so hopefully things work out. He has been in a totally rough patch forever now. He had another phone interview that went well, and has an onsite scheduled. Things are moving for him finally and I am thankful for that.

2) Today is my Mom's birthday. I am thankful for a wonderful, lovely Mom. Nowadays I find her cute. How circumstances change! Once upon a time when I was 7, I used to hate her, because she made me do stuff.. like homework ;--). My Dad was my favorite. But now, after all, a mother is a mother, no matter what.

3) I am thankful for the work I have. I am glad I have work to do. Even if the work is mind boggling, makes me want to break the monitor, I am thankful for it making me use my brains.

4) I am thankful for my good friends A and S. I went out for lunch with them today. Its always nice to talk to them, hope I can be in touch with them always and forever. I am thankful for friends R and J. I go for coffee with them everyday. R called me after the bday party where the team had a Why will we miss SK slideshow. She said she will really miss me. I will too. Everyone says I look very happy because I am moving. But I should say I have mixed feelings. I am happy I dont have to travel. But I will miss the friends/bonds I have made in these years. I am thankful for the friend who walked with me to the shuttle stop because I didnt have time to talk to him otherwise. I am thankful for such amazing friends and many more.

5) I am thankful for A.I.D I have so much stuff to do outside of work, it keeps me occupied and that is always good. Its a great experience,that will add value to my life. And it makes me feel more 'useful'.

Chalo, lets see how tomorrow pans out.
posted by SK @ 10:06 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com