|
| Sins against my gender |
| Thursday, July 08, 2010 |
I picked up this tag from Rohini As I read her post I couldnt take my eyes off the iPhone and kept nodding at the gym. Lately I have more time than usual in hand, transition phases are lovely aren't they.
Anyhoo, here are my sins against my female gender.
1) Hate shopping 2) Hate dressing up 3) Have only four or so earrings, and two or so necklaces, not counting the traditional wedding jewellery. Have only essential pairs of footwear, not one each for each dress. 4) Beat this - I didnt choose my wedding sarees! My parents, DH, and DH's parents shopped for my wedding sarees. 5) I am fiercely independant, dont want to be seen as needing support. My career is one of my main identities. Of course DH is an exception I show my true very vulnerable side to him. 6) Like looking natural, I like hair in hands :--S 7) If I have work to do, I ditch all home chores. Home chores are stuff to be done when you have time, dont consider making time for chores. Running, writing, work and hundred other activities take priority over cleaning, organizing, cooking. 8) Although I attempt to be tidy and organized, deep underneath I am so not. DH can vouch for that. 9) I put career before family or whatever. 10) I obsess over one thing, until I get it, and then I forget about it!
Does that make me sinful enough?
As I wrote these points, points that make me feminine kept jumping at me. So let me add those too here.
1) I love pets. 2) I enjoy watching Desperate Housewives :--S 3) I am not into sports 4) I like decorating the home 5) I love being pampered by DH 6) I make a constant effort to lead a disciplined, life. I like order and predictably, though occasionally I crave for spontaneity. 7) Obssessed with healthy living. 8) Enjoy planning the future and obsessing over it. 9) Sensitive, can be touched by something as simple as a poor kid on the road. 10) Love the concept of love.
There I am not much of a sinner after all. |
posted by SK @ 9:07 PM  |
|
| 8 Comments: |
-
Wow that's a pretty long sinners list! :P
-
Saw this tag going around. Looks like the blog world is sinners galore :-)
-
Graddie, of course :--P
Shoba, Indeed! :--D I am surprised I didnt see too many of these, only the one I mentioned.
-
so who ends up doing the chores?
-
sparkie, welcome back. maids ;--)
-
Interesting list. What will be even more interesting is to redo the list five years from now and see how it changes.
-
Saumya, Priorites do change with time dont they.
-
poor kid on the road is not a simple thing.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
Wow that's a pretty long sinners list! :P