|
| Seven days of positivity - Day 3 |
| Thursday, August 05, 2010 |
Thrid day of the tag.
1) I am thankful for the WFH option I can avail. :--) I was able to sleep in.
2) I am thankful for my Chiropractor. He worked with me today to tell me how I can run efficiently. The staff at the doctor's office are all super friendly.
3) 24 hr fitness group claases. I was not in a mood to run or do anything, so just went in for the step class at the gym. 1hr flew by, good workout.
4) Hot water! Hot shower after a sweaty workout feels great!
5) Hariharan. Singer. His voice is amazing. Lately all my driving time I have been listening on a loop to Kavidhaigal Sollava, the sad version from the movie Ullam Kollai Poguthey. His voice is just out of the world in that song.
Ta-ta! |
posted by SK @ 9:18 PM  |
|
|
|
|
|