|
| Seven days of positivity - Day 4 |
| Sunday, August 08, 2010 |
Saturday of positivity.
1) I am thankful for the super microwave in the house. :--D I have learnt to cook veggies in it and boy do they cook fast. Overall my cooking time has gone down drastically, which is awesome, thanks to the microwave.
2) I am thankful the pool in 24 hr fitness. Even though we had to cross half the town to get to this particular gym, it was so very worth it. My stamina has gone up a lot, so DH says. Was able to do laps across with ease. Its so much fun to be in the water. If not for the messy hair, I would be in the pool everyday. Looking forward to more such Saturdays.
3) I am thankful for friend V and J who visited us, our first visitors to the new home. J insisted on getting Biriyani from a good place. Whatever food I had made was all veggie but boy, didnt we hog on the Biriyani. It was well worth it after the disaster biriyani at yet another place. UG friends are always fun to get together with. We had so much to talk about, after all we have known each other for 10+ years!
4) I am thankful that this is one weekend when I dont have to worry about this task not done, that task not done. Monday I start in the new team, Friday I wrapped up with the old team. The new team is supposed to be under fire allright, but still I have the luxury of being a newbie for sometime. I forced myself to stay awake past midnight, even DH fell asleep before I did. ;--)
5) I am thankful for the super fan that DH bought in Costco. Its silent, but the breeze from it so awesome, it makes it difficult to wake up in the morning it makes the room feel soo cosy.
Phew! Its getting tougher and tougher to think of positive things. ;--) |
posted by SK @ 8:41 AM  |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Keep it up SK. Nice to read your positive thoughts stream.
-
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
Keep it up SK. Nice to read your positive thoughts stream.