Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
Kakka kakka
Monday, September 18, 2006
"Kakka kakka paakaliya?" My friend was so astonished to hear that I hadnt seen 'oru police officerin kadhai'.

Topic was about Kamal's VV. We were supposed to watch it over the weekend. Well, we didnt watch it, that's a different story, but we were very much looking forward to it on Saturday.
My friend very highly recommended that I see this movie before watching VV.

So Saturday we picked up this movie though DH had watched it three four times. So I can 'get ready' for VV the next day.

I absolutely loved Surya in this movie. He is just too good. His eyes are awesome. Jothika was okay, but to think now they are really married, it gave a new dimension to the movie. I am a sucker for romance. I will happily lap up any real romance movie industry throws at me, given the stars do a good job. They did in this movie.

The moments were Surya looks awkward are just too good. So confident when it comes to job, but an awkward kid when it came to romance, he has done it really well. They show him up-close, just his face, he looked totally out of the world, well, actually, totally of this world, a normal face, which made him look more natural. I have no words to describe how well he has acted. Words fail me.

I dont know why I hadnt watched this movie till now. I think I took it once and returned it without watching it because of other commitments, and somehow I lost all enthu to watch it, inspite of everyone raving about the movie.

Actually, hehe, even now I havent watched the movie completely. As I get totally involved in movies, I cant take sad endings, it depresses me. So dear DH did not let me see the movie after it got more serious and bad things started happening. He just told me that Jothika dies. Tch tch. May be thats what made the movie a huge success. Like all Kamal movies.

Then again, the moments between Surya and Jokthika are just too well done. One can almost be there, feel the moment. :-D [I can hear you mumbling suckahh! :--)]
posted by SK @ 8:26 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    one more test comment from the blogger beta ;-) it works, yippee. i can forget one more userid now! hurray to google sign-ins

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger SK said…

    Spark,
    Enna panna, I saw this movie only now. And Surya is too darn good in that movie. ;--)
    Kannan Surya madhiriya.. hmmm..I prefer not to answer that Q. :-)
    Blogger beta? Google sign-in? All past my head.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com