Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
Z is for zenhabits.net
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Seriously go and check it out like right NOW. It will change your life.

I am sucker for self help books and now blogs. Anything that gives me clear cut solution to go from point A to point B. And I will love it more if they not only preach but also follow and show results. This is one such site.

I have been reading the blog for a few years now, on and off. And I can see how much he has changed and what amazing things he has done with his life.

I did his declutter project a few months ago and now I have a relatively uncluttered kitchen and living room. Simple way to do it. Assign space to everything. The problem with me was I kept buying things and not everything had a place in my house. By simple assigning a spot to every thing in the house, when I see it not in its spot it would take me less than 10secs to put it back in its place. And I dont buy stuff blindly. I need to do the same for my closet. Next project.

So anyway today marks the end of the A to Z challenge. It was really challenging and I have produced some really bad posts. Sorry about that. :--P

I want to start something new tomorrow. Dont worry not going to blog everyday :--P but want to start a new habit, fore go something for a month. All of May. And see how it goes.
Something like this.  I am writing about it here so I can be accountable. Please ask me how this went on May 31st.
posted by SK @ 10:57 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com