Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
U for Udhayam NH4
Thursday, April 24, 2014
This movie holds a special place in my heart. For multiple reasons.

- Second movie DH and I watched in India in theater, alone.
- We watched it in EA mall. And I was totally floored by the theater.
- Automatic ticket vending machines
- Snacks ordered online were brought to your seat during interval. Royal gavanippu
- It was nice to take a break from parental duties in India and go off, leaving dotter with my parents
- I sooo wanted to be a college go-er in chennai in these times :--P Didnt have so many options to hang out, go on a date when I was in college. Not that I went out so much, but would have liked the option.
- Now coming to the movie itself. I knew Siddharth was a chocolate boy, but really liked him only in this movie. Too cute.
- The girl was a fresh face also cute. Her Bangalore Tamil reminded me of this friend who also talk Bangalore Tamil.
- Yaaro ivan song is out of the world!! Have listened to it in a single loop for days. Saindhavi has a husky cute voice. GV Prakash music is also awesome.
- Googled GV Prakash only after this song. ;--) Nowadays I search for his songs and download. Good musician
- Movie is well taken. The romance is very well done.
- Climax was very good. I felt relieved too. Too cute to watch the police guy too
- seriously age 15-25 is soo filled with hormones and emotions. not sure love at that age is real or not but sure feels real. You feel like your life will end if you are not with the person you love. Have very much been there. Not sure if you love later the same intensity exists. Love after 25 is more mature I think, no naughiness, no cute helplessness like in this one.
- Here is the climax

- Here is a cute scene and also beginning of my favorite song in the movie



I know I am a sucker for sassy love stories, so whats new :--P
Ok V, W, X, Y, Z are going to be tough!
posted by SK @ 10:53 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Daisy said…

    i liked that movie too.. it was cute..

    V for Vinnaithandi varuvaya ?: )

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Rrmom said…

    You had mentioned W for wedding.

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Anonymous SK said…

    Daisy i know we both are romantics ;--) LOL

    rrmom, will do wedding post definitely!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com