Did I tell you about my sabbatical? I want to travel and hike and do stuff that is memorable on my sabbatical. Some of my options, and dreams
Grand Canyon Back Packing
New Zealand Hiking
Scotland,Ireland
More Europe - Germany, Belgium, Czech etc
Revisit Italy, France, Switzerland
Spain, Portugal
South America - Macchu Picchu
Himalayas trekking
African Safari!Mount Whitney summit
I know, sabbatical is only for two months :--P but a girl can dream. Will do atleast three of the above.
Now I need to make some more money, find coverage during my time off. (Also have a job erm but let us ignore that for now) I also need to lose some weight. Look good for pictures :--P
K is totally J, because he will be able to join me only for one of the three planned, due to vacation constraints. He doesnt have a sabbatical duh! I am still looking for folks to join me on the other two trips, one of them will be an all girl trip.
There is big demand for my sabbatical. Not my family but K's family is planning for my sabbatical :--P Kerala trip, Ooty Kodaikanal are in the cards.
So anybody wants to join me?
|
add me on SK. Provided I get my sabattical at the same time :)